Cybersecurity and Network Infrastructure Services
Regal CyberSecure Inc.
What we do
Detect and Defend Against Threats
Our cybersecurity engagement methodology is based on the lightweight Critical Security Controls framework developed by the Center for Internet Security (CIS) for goal-based, measurable, and pragmatic safeguards. These are broken into three categories and impact an organization’s risk in different ways:
Proactively protect an organization against vulnerabilities and prevent a breach from occurring. An organization’s exposure to attack is directly related to the strength of its preventative controls.
Allows an organization to detect that an attack is in progress or that a breach has already occurred, through the use of logging, alerting, and other mechanisms.
Controls provide the basis for responding to a breach and facilitate an organized and timely response to reduce the impact.
vCISO AND CYBERSECURITY ADVISORY
Our team has vast experience working with multinational enterprises, different levels of government and SMBs. We bring it all together to determine the best approach to help your business improve and maintain its cybersecurity posture.
We rely on our proven methodology to assess your business’s degree of cybersecurity maturity while identifying and assisting in closing the critical gaps. We will work with you to establish or improve your controls and maintain them over time.
Businesses require these capabilities but cannot usually justify a full time C-suite position and expertise. Regal CyberSecure Inc. helps with outsourcing your cybersecurity governance to our experts on an affordable part time basis.
Our vCISO will work closely with your leadership team to understand your business and will help establish an information security strategy and roadmap that meets the requirements of the organization, its customers and regulators.
CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING SERVICES
The overall trends are working against us. The hackers are getting exceedingly sophisticated, equipped, organized, and motivated by the low effort, low risk, and high payouts. We set out to increase your resilience against cyber threats.
We create cybersecurity custom-made to your specific business needs. We defend against cyberattacks with an aimed, active, and industry-relevant-threat intelligence approach to give you the confidence that comes from knowing your business is safe at all times.
- Establishing an organizational cybersecurity program
- Cybersecurity risk and maturity assessments
- Cybersecurity architecture development
- Cybersecurity policy development, awareness training and regular testing
- Implementation of cybersecurity solutions and processes
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Monitoring 3rd party and supply chain security and risk
- Help meet compliance with PCI-DSS, SOX, SSAE-16, ISO27001, PIPEDA, GDPR, NERC-CIP, and more.
NETWORK CONSULTING SERVICES
With Network Consulting, you get extensive support to align your technical network implementations with your business objectives.
We offer many services across a wide array of technologies at various stages of the development cycle, giving you the technical expertise, oversight, and guidance that you need to build your network environment to meet the needs of today’s evolving world.
- Design and implementation of corporate networks
- Internet and Cloud connectivity, firewalls, and VPNs
- Pandemic-ready Work-from-Home solutions
- Corporate LAN and WAN networks
- IoT and industry 4.0 security
Cybersecurity and Network Management, Monitoring and Incident Response
IT infrastructure monitoring is a key part of cyber risk management, enabling organizations to detect cyber-attacks in their infancy and respond to them before they cause damage and disruption.
Security Monitoring and Incident Response are a key in a proactive and comprehensive cybersecurity strategy. Our network security monitoring and incident response services can help you identify and remediate vulnerabilities before they ever become a problem.
- Advanced SOC (Security Operations Center) with 24×7 monitoring, detection, and response
- Vulnerability Testing
- Penetration Testing
- Organizational and technical incident response planning and preparedness
- Incident Response and Tabletop Exercises
- Digital forensics and recovery services